Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Festival Style: Coachella Ed.



With Coachella right around the corner (16 days to be exact), I thought I'd put together my picks for festival wear. One thing I love about festival season (let alone summer), is that it brings out my inner bohemian & hipster style. Layering pieces, arm parties & bands, distressed cutoffs, lace, crop tops, gladiators w. flower crowns, headpieces & turbans to top off my look. As everyone knows, Free People is ALWAYS my go-to for bohemian chic. I know that it's not always the most affordable but the great thing about any boho hipster style is that you can mix & match & layer. I love seeing how eclectic peoples' styles are at Coachella. Everyone pulls out all the stops to achieve and showcase their best festival styles & looks. Listed below are some of my Coachella Ed. festival style picks.

Aura Coin Headpiece: Harvey Nichols
Straw Fedora: AE
Flower Crown: Boticca
Black Lace Bralette: AE
Light Distressed Cutoffs: Body Central
Rosary Necklace: Overstock.Com
Chevron Necklace: AE
Arm Cuff: Asos
Evil Eye Bracelet:Rachel Roy
Multiple Strand Bracelet: Ooakjewelz
White Lace Top: Topshop
Dolphin Hem Cutoff: Free People
Romana Floral Gladiators: Jeffrey Campbell
5 Zip Mini Crossbody: Rebecca Minkoff
Aviators: Carrera
Rings: Pixie Market, Bluefly.Com
House of Harlow Moccasins: House of Harlow 1960

Don't forget to STYLE WATCH --
Coachella 2014 Week One: April 11-13 | Week Two: April 18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs