Monday, February 24, 2014

Daily Inspiration.



KEEP GOING! STAY MOTIVATED. #healthylifestyle

Start living a healthier lifestyle. I read it takes 4 weeks for you to see body changes, it takes 8 weeks for friends & family, && it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. So keep at it & keep on going! Like most people, you tell yourself you're going to start going to the gym, eat healthier, workout more, go running, do this & do that. At first, you're off to a great start & you're on the constant grind. But of course, life ALWAYS gets in the way & then we start making excuses. "Tomorrow" is the best excuse. Next thing you know, you're set back days to weeks to months.

As of late, I've been working out daily (twice a day if I can) & eating clean. (Thanks to J, who's my constant motivator!) He's constantly pushing me to do "one more" just when I'm tired & don't want to do anymore. He's always challenging me. Water has also become my new best friend. I'm honestly proud of what I've accomplished these past couple weeks & the progress I've made. I'm constantly surprising myself with my strength and my capabilities. The best part of it all, is that it's just the beginning.

I've also stopped eating past 7PM. For a girl who likes to eat, TRUST, it was a struggle at first. I'm no fitness model/guru & I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm on my journey to reaching my goal. There's no better time than the present to start working towards your personal goals. It's crazy how amazing you feel after eating healthier/clean, working out & cutting out all the fried food & junk food. This works for ME but do what works for YOU.

Progression is being made. I'm not doing this for anyone else but myself. So, NO, you will not see any body/tummy pics. {But props to those who are working out, who've made progress && are looking fly.}

Consistency is Key. Self- control is a Must. Every little bit counts. SO MAKE IT COUNT!


"HOLY SHIT, I JUST DID."
This is MY daily inspiration.
xo.

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs