Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Laced-Up Combats.

Laced-Up Combats.



Combat Boots are my absolute favorite! You can honestly never have too many. Said by the girl who has about 5 or 6 pairs in different styles & colors. Two of my favorite laced-up combats are Steve Maddens. He always comes out with the best styles & details for boots. I truly am a sucker for any type of studded and/or gold detailed footwear. Patent leather is an added plus. Basically, anything that makes boots turn heads & stand out. Printed boots, whether floral or tribal, often catch my eye. Printed lining is also key if you decide you want to rock the folded-over boot look. I recently purchased the Steve Madden Troopale Boots which I've had my eye on & love. {I'm currently wearing them as we speak} The boots are a very simple black leather with laces & gold detailed heels. You can easily pair them w. your favorite pair of leggings, dark denim, harem pants/sweats or even distressed shorts. I've listed below some picks for combat boots, with different styles & color. Steve Madden & Jeffrey Campbell's are in your usual $100-$200+ range while the other styles I've chosen are surprisingly inexpensive. You'll also be surprised where I found some of these boots.


1| Troopale Bootie: Steve Madden
2| Denim Floral Printed Combat Boot: Aeropostale  {shocker, I know!}
3| Rosie Cutout Combat Boot: Jeffrey Campbell
4| Dr. Martens, 1460 Boot: Nordstrom
5| Troopa Boot: Steve Madden {the dark green & denim leather kill it}
6| Cutout Combat Boot: Pink & Pepper
7| Nessie Combat Boot: Sole Society {Rhino Grey}
8| Khalea Combat Boot: Mossimo Supply Co. {Target}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs