Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Twenty Seven.

1.29.14 | #january29th
Thank you for all the birthday wishes via phone calls, text messages, twitter, instagram shoutouts/collages & messages. I truly felt all the love so thanks again for making it so special. (Btw, I deactivated my FB a while back, so no, I didn't defriend anyone. I simply just got rid of it.)

Low-key was the theme. Nothing extravagant, just something "low-key" to celebrate with my family, J's family & closest friends. My birthday dinner fell on the Chinese/Lunar New Year so Jonathan & I got to witness the Chinese Lion Dance. We also got some "money" from the lion so we're hoping to be rewarded with good fortune this year. J, our families & friends completely spoiled me with birthday goods all week/weekend. I'm blessed to be surrounded by amazing people in my life. Y'all always hold me down & keep it 100.

Birthday dinner.


 

 
 

Lastly, the best/hilarious cake topper ever
[side story: J asked someone from Whole Foods to write "Happy Birthday Cat" & if he could also draw a cat (of course he would). After 10+ minutes, this is what the guy came up with. So... this is what a cat looks like.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs